View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tauriell

re: Angry Joe is Angry

I only got about 11 mins into the rant, but I found myself agreeing with at least half of what he said. Some of the rants, like the amount of gold dropped, wasn't really a fair rant. The real money comes from completing quests and selling stuff to other players. And if you looked at what he was killing, they were only level 15 mobs.  Even so, 4g at level 38 is a bit... well.... yeah.  Some of his points, like the reason horses are so ridiculously expensive is so Zenimax can sell more collector's editions? Clearly true. How much you want to bet horses get a whole lot cheaper in a few months?  As for his complaints that the game doesn't feel like Tamriel  from the stand alone game, I can't comment--I never played them. But I do disagree with his complaints that the world is so big and there is so much running. I find that quest hubs are surprisingly close together. The world FEELS big, but you don't really spend much time running thru it.  All in all, I'd give the game a lot more than a score of 5, but he certainly had some valid points.

http://angryjoeshow.com/2014/04/elder-scrolls-online-angry-review/

I too think he had some good points but the game is still early and my conversations with support have already been rewarding to here they are working to fix alot. as you saw last night the are working on the bot problem along with banning people who exploited. They are also working other group questing issues and server crashes. people just need to give it time. but for me the game is fine 

Tauriell

Yeah, I disagree with his assessment that the game plays like it's a beta. It's a lot smoother than that. It's kind of funny cause if you watch his review from the beta, he was a fanboi. I wonder what changed his mind.

He was pissed they wentn monthly pay months ago.  He could be still bitter.  

mike 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadow & Flame Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum